Are you a 100% Gluten Free and Vegan Bakery?
Yes, we are a 100% dedicated Gluten Free and Vegan facility. We are also 100% Soy Free, Trans Fat Free & Low Glycemic. For ingredient information, please visit our Ingredient Page.
How much notice do you need for custom orders?
- For Tiered Cakes we ask for Two Weeks Notice.
- For Cupcakes we ask for Four Days Notice
- For All Other Items we ask for Three Days Notice
Why Don’t you take Custom Orders over the Phone?
In an effort to avoid anything being lost in translation, we ask all custom orders to be placed via our website and all questions to be answered via email in place of over the phone. Our Cafe staff will not be able to take a custom order over the phone and will direct you to our website
Do you have any Nut Free products?
Yes, a large amount of what we make is nut free, although we are not a nut free facility. If you are severely allergic to peanuts, tree-nuts or coconuts we do not recommend our Bakery for you. Although we do our very best to avoid cross contamination. Please check our product descriptions for what is nut free.
Are you Diabetic Friendly? What Sugars do you use?
Yes, we are a low glycemic bakery. Our sweeteners include Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Raw Blue Agave and Organic Maple Syrup.
Do you only offer Sweet Products?
We have a wide selection of savory items. Check out our Seasonal Harvest Menu and visit us in house for options.
Why are your Frosting Colors on the Soft side?
Our frosting coloring is 100% plant based. They contain no artificial or chemical ingredients which yield a softer color.
When will I Receive Confirmation for the Order I Placed Online?
Once you place an order you will receive an auto-confirmation. If there are any questions regarding your order we will be in touch asap!
- All sales on items reserved over the Phone are final. We will not be able to issue a refund for any items reserved.
- Orders placed on our website can only be canceled and refunded as long as we have not begun to prep your order. Based on the size of the order, this time frame will vary from 3 days to 7 days.
Do you Deliver?
We can deliver within San Francisco 7-days a week.
Why Don’t you Deliver Tiered Cakes?
Mainly because the delivery company we work with only offers 2 hour delivery windows and we cannot guarantee your cake would be delivered first.
Note** Our tiered cakes are not in an enclosed box; This is for safety of the cake. We recommend at least 2 people come to pick up tiered cakes.
Can I pick up my Custom Order from one of the Grocery Stores you Provide to?
Unfortunately no. We cannot ask our wholesale accounts to be responsible for custom orders. Pick up is from our Bakery in the Lower Haight district of San Francisco. The address is 299 Divisadero st. @ the corner of Page st.
Do you Ship? What Carrier?
Yes, we ship within the United States using priority USPS. We currently can ship our Packaged Cookie Sandwiches, our Shippable Gift Box and Bread Loaves. We are working daily to offer a wider variety of shippable items so we can reach all of you.
Do you offer Cake Tastings?
We do not offer in house cake tastings. But we do offer a ½ Dozen Cupcake Tasting pack for $25.00. This includes your choice of 6 cupcakes flavors and up to 3 extras (IE: toppings, flavors, colors). If you are interested in this, please click here to place your order.
Do you Offer Writing on your Cakes?
We do not. However, if you’d like us to leave room for a topper we’d be happy to do so.
Do you Cater?
We do! Please visit our Catering Page for more info.
How do I Store my Goodies?
- All of our products freeze beautifully.
- Please do NOT refrigerate our cookies or cookie sandwiches. The condensation within the fridge does not work well with our cookies.
- If you pick up a cake/cupcakes in the AM for an occasion in the evening, it will hold fine at a cool room temp within the box. We recommend cakes with flowers and fresh fruit be refrigerated.
- If you do freeze or refrigerate our goodies, we recommend setting out at room temp for at least 2 hours before serving.